WE ARE HIRING!
KINDERFIELD HIGHFIELD SCHOOL (Preschool – Kindergarten – Primary – Secondary Level) is a leading school that is committed in providing quality education and learning environment in shaping independent and continuous individuals who have leadership attributes and responsibility to their lives to thrive in globalised world of the 21st century. Through innovative, comprehensive and combined curriculum, children are nurtured and trained to develop active learning skills and self-esteem to explore, formulate, and communicate meaningful knowledge. We aspire to achieve excellence in academic and character development.
KINDERFIELD SCHOOL Cirebon, is currently seeking for professional teachers to fill in the following position:
- PRIMARY SCHOOL MATHEMATICS TEACHER
- Bachelor Degree (S1) from a reputable university with a relevant background.
- Minimum 2 years experience as school teacher. Fresh graduates are welcome to apply.
- High English proficiency (fluent in speaking and writing).
- Love working with children and interacting with parents.
- Possess strong interpersonal and communication skill.
- A good team player, hard worker, high initiative and creative.
- Computer literate.
- Developing the lesson plan for teaching and learning program.
- Teaching, assessing and evaluating students based on defined assessment methodology (school standard and educational authority).
- Supporting, motivating and encouraging students in all aspects of school activities.
- Maintaining good relationship with parents, staff and other professionals who work with the students.
HOW TO APPLY
Send in your cover letter, recent photograph and resume (CV) to us along with your expected salary:
HR Department at Jl. Kapten Samadikun No. 33,
Kesenden, Cirebon, 45121
or E-mail to: email@example.com
(Subject: “Primary School Mathematics Teacher 2020 – 2021”, File: PDF only)